četrtek, 3. maj 2012

My adventure by Gaja

I'm a scout. I love scouting and I love being in nature, learning new usefull things such as knotting strings, surviving in nature... Every year, in the summer holidays, we go camping for 10 days. We've had several interesting experiences so far. We've been trough a lot together. There was this one time when we went camping by ourselves. Just us children, for 2 days. We got maps to the place where we were supposed to set the fire and set our tents. We were headed a couple of kilometres north. When we were approximately at the half of our journey, it started pouring and it seemed like it won't stop. We didn't have umbrellas and many of us were afraid. Not me of course. Me and my friend went to the nearest village to find some kind people who would help us. We had luck. We rang the house bell and a very kind, old lady opened the door. We asked her if we could sleep in some sort of a barn or something like that. She said that her house is one half empty and that we could sleep in if we want to. We were really glad. When we came, she was very nice. She showed us our room, which was pretty big and pretty modernised. We unpacked our stuff and she called us to the kitchen. She baked us pancakes with Nutella. We ate all of them of course. We had so much fun that night and I can't wait until this years camping trip with scouts. I think it's going to be the best one so far.

Gaja Panjtar, 9.a

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar