petek, 7. december 2012

A story by Teja

AT SEA
This summer I went on holidays in Primošten. I went with my mom, two brothers and Katja. While we were there we lived in our friend's house for five days. The house had sea view. Every day we went to the beach where we were swimming, jumping in the water and sunbathing. The first day we went to the town which was five minutes away from where we were staying. While we were there we went to the restaurant and to stands where I bought a ring for myself and earings for my best friend. My brother had birthday while we were in Primošten. Soo we baked a cake and gave him presents. At night we went swimming in the sea. The last day I got a visit. It was my two friends from back home. We spent the whole day on the beach and had fun. I had a very good time on my holidays and I hope I will go there again next year.
Teja Alič, 8.a

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar