nedelja, 16. december 2012

A story by Primož

The story of THE END
Some say there is no such thing as the end. But ask Jon and he will tell you his frightening story!
It was a November rainy day and it was pouring all day long. I was sitting in front of my fireplace when I heard a window shatter I quickly ran upstairs and there in my bedroom was a UFO on my bed. I couldn’t believe myself. I’m actually standing in front of an alien. What’s even more disturbing it looked like me. Then he said come with me he grabbed me by the arm and we got into his ship. But I must admit it was pretty cool looking. Then we flew out the window. When we came into orbit we chatted a bit about ourselves. Then we saw a massive ship that was his mother ship. I heard him say we are going up there and he pointed at the bridge.
After 10 minutes we came to the bridge where we met the captain. He was a strong, I could see him lifting an apartment building. We chatted a little then he said: “If you don’t bring us 1 kg of anchovies we will destroy your solar system.”
When I came back to earth I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a kilogram of anchovies that we had. When we came back to the ship I gave them to the captain. He said these are perfect and he ate them all up. He ate them in one second or less. Then he said this time your race pass, we’ll meet again in a millennium or two. He left.
Safely on the ground I really realised haw close we came to mass extinction. Then I thought about telling this to my friends but no one will believe me so I settled to write a book about it an so I did and it’s five hundred pages of pure terror.
Primož Labernik, 8.b


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar