sreda, 28. november 2012

A story by Tina

FISHING
One weekend, I, my mum, mum's friend Andrej and Andrej's friend Luka went fishing.
We went on Friday at 6 oʹclock. We came at the house where we slept very late in the evening. Next day I woke up and we had breakfast at 9 oʹclock. Then we went towards the sea.
At 11 oʹclock we started fishing. There were a lot of boats with fishermen. We had a small boat but it was good for us. I caught squids. After one hour I caught one squid. It was quite big. Later Andrej caught a fish but is wasnʹt very big. Then Luka caught a fish too. It was as big as Andrejʹs fish. After that he caught one more fish but it was poisonous. He didnʹt know that and he touched it. The fish bit him on the left hand and he started to feel an ache. At that moment we realised that this fish was poisonous. We went to the coas and to hospital, in Izola. I, my mum and Andrej waited for Luka in the waiting-room. Luka got two injections. Then he was good and he didnʹt feel the pain any more.
When we came back in the house, we started to cook lunch. Because our cooker didnʹt work, we barbecued fish, squid and other food. We barbecued very long because the barbecue was very small. So we didnʹt have lunch but dinner. We ate at 7 oʹclock in the evening. My squid was very good.
This was a very interesting advanture and an educational weekend. Now I can fish sqiuds and I know that poisonous fish live in the sea and what they look like.

Tina Logonder, 8.a

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar