nedelja, 11. marec 2012

A story by Martin

»EXTREME« SURVIVAL
We have a dog called Bina. She is 3 years old and she is a very healthy dog.
But I think it was a week ago, when she started to feel worse. Suddenly we saw a lump under her eye. Everybody in our familly was so worried. I almost cried. All of my good mood turned to worse. And it was already worse because of the bad expieriences we had with the lumps on other dog`s bodies. Our first Bina died because of a lump in her stomach. She was the best and the cuttest dog we ever had. And that is why I loved this dog so much.
The situation was getting worse and worse from hour to hour. But it was SATURDAY and we couldn`t take the dog to the doctor. I had to wait another TWO days!!!
Next day, it was Sunday. And after the Mass, me and my brother Jan took Bina for a little walk. This lump grew from a little lumpie to a great lump in a day! My thoughts were black and I didn`t eat all day. Even in the evening, I didn`t watch TV as usual. I just went up to my bed and fell sleep. The next morning, it was Monday. And with Monday, there was school again. But it made me a bit happier. I could see my friends again, and we chated a lot. The weather was great, and in my black mind, there was a little light flashing: TODAY we go to the vet and he will examine Bina! And all happy I came home.
But when I came home, I started to feel a bit nervous. Already, when I came, on the door, there was mum. Her face was happy and suddenly, I knew the words, she will say. And she finaly said: »Bina is better! The lump is getting smaller and smaller. We have cancelled the examination at the vet and you can take her for a walk if you want in the afternoon!«
All of us were happy and also my classmates were happier than I expected. So like all the American films and stories, also this story came to a HAPPY END!
Martin Pintar, 8.b

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar