torek, 27. marec 2012

Childhood memories

IN CONVERSATION WITH MY GRANDMOTHER
Where you born in Slovenia and when?
I was born in 1954 in Kranj.
Where was your school?
My school was in town. It was small and the teachers were much more stricter to us. We were punished if we didin't work hard.
What high school did you finish?
I finished tekstille high school. It was a very nice school, but I had to work very hard to finish high school. Those times were hard in every area.
What do you miss from those times?
I miss the talking. People don't talk much. When you go out some of them don't even say hello to you. Some are very rude. I miss children in the gardens, playing with each other and not playing video games like they do. I miss people from those times.
Do you think that your times were better than times now?
Yes of course they were. We didn't have computers,TVs, we didn't have any technology. We were happy for what we had, we were happy for every single thing we got. We wern't selfish. And we knew how to have fun. We were outside every single day and we were happy. Now children don't know how to be like us so most of the children stay in their rooms and play video games all day long. They don't have true friends, they only have hundreds of fake friends on computers.It's sad how it is.
What are your hopes for the future?
I hope there wont be so many computers, TVs and other things that make people diffrent. I'm hoping for nicer future and that my granddoughters and grandsons will have beautiful lives.

TEA DOLINAR 9.C

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar