sreda, 28. marec 2012

Childhood memories

In corvensation with Anica Rumiha


WERE YOU BORN IN LJUBLJANA?
Yes, I was born in 1954, on a very big and poor farm, that was not far
from my school.

WHAT WAS LIFE IN LJUBLJANA IN THOSE DAYS?
I think that life wasn't that easy as life today. Most families were poor .
In the morning we went to school. We didn't have soo many aids for school.
We only had textbooks. We wrote with little stones on plate. In school was very strict education.
After school we went back home and then we had to work on a farm. Children helped on fields.
So as you see we didn't have any free time.
If I had free time I would hang out with my friends. We played with little stones (that game was called PILKANJE). Boys played games with ball. And sometimes we played chess.


DID YOU HAVE CANDIES IN THOSE DAYS?
Yes, we had, bud not so many as you have now.
I remember that my mother gave me a chocolate and I was so happy.


WAS LIFE ON A FARM HARD?
Yes , it was, because sometimes we worked all day.
We didn't have any machines to work in the fields.


WHATS YOUR MOST VIVID CHILDHOOD MEMORY?
I remember that children studied in the evening by candles, because in those days we didn't have electricity.
And I almost forgot to tell that once a year we killed a pig and we made sausages. All my relatives came and afterthat we celebrated.


DO YOU THINK CHILDREN WERE HAPPIER WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG, AND WHY?
Yes, because we were happy with what we had. Children today are too spoiled and they are not thankful to their parents enough.



Tjaša Kovič, 9.c

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar