nedelja, 4. december 2011

A story by Polona

At the campsite

Like every summer, me and my family were at the campsite. We have a nice caravan there. I hmany friends there. We get on really well. Almost every evening we go fishing to the beach. I seldom catch anything, but I still have fun. One evening we set on the beach like every evening. I was sitting on the rock about one metre high. I was talking to my friends while I was fishing. And then suddenly I fell into the water. When I came out I didn't know anything about what happened a moment before. I fell in dressed with my fishing rod. When I talked with my friends later in day, they told me that I was under the surface of the sea for about 5 seconds. Nobodey really saw what happened. We always laugh when we remember that moment.

Polona Kalan, 8.b

1 komentar: