sobota, 17. december 2011

A story by Lenart

The Scary Salmon
A few days ago, I went on a camping trip with my friends near river Kolpa.
We settled down on a meadow by the river and we set up the tent. It was about midday and we were just relaxing on the grass when we got hungry. So I said »Hey, let's go fishing!« and we took our fishing gear and went by the river. We were fishing there for almost three hours, hungry and tired. Suddenly, something caught on Martin's fishing rod. It was a salmon.
The salmon pulled Martin into the water and all of us got on our feet. We started folowing the salmon and Martin. We all shouted »Let go of the rod!«, but he didn't hear us. We were desperate, tired and we didn't see our tent behind us. It was getting dark. Luckily, Anže had a flashlight.
We were all tired and sad. We called for Martin, but there was no answer. Then we heard very scary noises. We were all scared, but Anže was very brave and went to look. You won't belive what he saw. He saw Martin carrying a large salmon on his back. He said »When the salmon pulled me into the water, I tried to let go, but we were so hungry and I tried to catch it. I saw a big rock in front of us and it crashed in it. It fell unconscious and I was trying to get it out of the water. Suddenly it was dark and I heard you guys.«.
We were all very happy and we went back to the tent. The next day we went home and we will always remember this day.

Lenart Ferlan, 8.B

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar