nedelja, 4. december 2011

About friendship 4

I love my friends. For me friends are less important than my family. With them I go in to cinema or go shopping. We spend a lot of time together.When we are together we laught a lot, we tell everything what we mean and we always keep our secrtes safe. In my opinion, the quality that´s most important in a friend is honesty, sensitivity, respect and patience. I don´t get on well with people who are unkind and try to control my life. I think most people want friends who respect their opinions and give them good advice. That´s good, but it´s not always fine. Your friend can have a different opinion as you, so always listen to your voice inside you and then ask a friend for advice.

When I go somewhere I always want to makw new friendships.I like people with a good sense of humour and friendly people.

Friends are the most beautifull thing in your life.

Laura Kokalj. 9.c

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar