sreda, 30. november 2011

Once again about friendship

Friendship

Friendship is sort of relationship, but it's only between friends. In friendship
personality is very important. I will write something about my friens and I hope it will be good.
I have a lot of friends and we trust each other and help if someone needs it. I can always rely on my friends.
In friendship I appraise loyalty, sincerity, support, and that they don't make fun of me. It is good if they have a sense of humour and if we have the same interests (hobies, we support the same team on sport orthe same player).
I spend time with my friends mostly at weekends, because we have time. We often go and play football or basketball and sometimes we play computer together. I hope I will allways have a lot of friends and I also hope that friendships will last for a long time.
David Hafner, 9.b

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar