sreda, 16. november 2011

About friendship 3

ABOUT FRIENDSHIP

I'm a very sociable person and I love people who talk and laugh a lot. I love it when people around me are laughing. I'm a quite sensitive person and I am usually willing to give a hand to people who need help. I'm also an independent person. I don't get on well with people who want to rule my life. I don't like people who are always in a bad mood.

In my opinion, the most important qualities in friendship are honesty, respect and support.

A perfect friend for everyone would be someone who would always listen to you, someone who would answer to you just the way you would like, someone who would always support you and respect your opinion even if he didn't think so, someone who would always care about you, who would never talk about you behind your back, someone who would really trust you and keep your secrets safe.

But that someone doesn't exist . So my perfect friend would be someone who would trust, respect and support me. Someone who would be right on the corner for me in the time when I would need his helping hand.

Friends are like baloons. If you let them go, they'll never come back. So keep them close.

Daša Tomat, 9.c


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar