torek, 15. november 2011

Friendship

Alen and Pete were best friends and neighbours.They had the same job. Alen was a test pilot in Huston.

One day he flew with new supersonic plane. He took of, there weren't any problems. Behind him Pete took off. Alen flew across Florida to circle the Atlantic. S
uddenly the engine shut down. Alen called " Mayday, mayday, my engine has shut down.I don't know what wrong!" He was losing altitude. He was falling to the ocean. Than Pete saw gray smoke behind Alen's plane. Pete is an engineer. He knew what was wrong with Alen's plane. He said to him: "Alen, this is Pete. Do you hear me? I'm right behind you. I see gray smoke from your engine." Alen answered
"I can hear you Pete. What can I do?"
Pete: "Restart the engine. And go to land in Cape Canaveral Air Force station."
Alen" It is 500 km"
Pete" I know but do not fly with full power."
Alen:" Thanks "

2 hours later the Cape Canaveral Air Force station (CCAFS) near Kennedy Space CENTER,
Alen suscesfully landed and Pete saved his life.
Andrej Kuralt, 9.a

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar