ponedeljek, 19. september 2011

A story by Jan

PARTY OF DEATH

On August 24th, there was a party in the neighbourhood. I was invited. And I wasn`t alone: there were my friends, city mayor and the others, but I don`t remember their faces and names. But we had something in common: nobody knew who invited him and why.

Anyway, we were having fun like never before. I told a few jokes and adults drank some wine. Little kids were playing around and nobody was worried. But suddenly a dark shadow fell across us. Nobody saw it, just me. I couldn`t believe my eyes: there were several demons dancing above us, and no one could see them. Suddenly something said to me: Run away! Run away! I ran away as fast, as I could, just in the right time. Those demons fell down from the sky and they caught and killed all of the people.

Only I have survived, and I am very thankful to this guardian angel who warned me to run away.

Jan Pintar, 9.a

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar