četrtek, 8. september 2011

A story by Aljaž and Blaž

Worst than a nightmare
During the night from 16th to 17th November I woke up. I walked downstairs to the dinning room. I tried to sleep but I could not. An invisible force made that I could not sleep. It was very emberassing.
I sat on the sofa and looked through the window. There I could se an ugly and scarry face. It was wearing a mask, so I couldn`t see the real face. I tried to run upstairs again, but this invisible force did not allow me to go there. I turned away from the face, but behind me there was another one. I almost died from fear, but I turned in another way not to see the face. But on the right and left there were more and more faces and they came around me so, I couldn`t escape. I started to scream, but nobody could hear me because I was alone in house. I was shouting and shouting, louder and louder, but their hands started to touch my body. After that, I don`t remember anything.
I woke up in a hospital and doctor said me that a neighbour found me on the floor in the basement of my house. There was a lot of blood around me he said.
Next month, I bought a flat nearby, just to leave this scarry house.
Aljaž Jesenko, Blaž Pavlič, 9.a

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar