ponedeljek, 19. september 2011

A story by Anže

ENGLISH LANGUAGE



I was in the third grade when I started learning English and I thought it was great. Different language,different culture,everything. We started with alphabet,numbers small words and I really liked it. But at the time I didn;t know it would get harder every year. Every year it was more complicated and I didn;t want to study anymore. The fun was over. I failed all my exams through the year. The summer holidays started,all the other kids were playing outside,but I had to study. My mother helped me,she also found an instructor who explained everything all over to me. I found pleasure in learning English again. I did exercises and I passed the class. Today I like English lessons again and I'm getting better and better every day.
Anže Koblar, 9.c

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar