četrtek, 21. april 2011

A story by Sergej

SCARY DREAMS

Hi! My name is Sergej, and I'm going to write a story about my friend Janezek and me. It was a cold, dark day and it was raining. We were at the cinema, watching a scary movie. It was really scary, and I just didn't want to watch it, so I ran out.
That night I went to bed, and fell asleep.
Than I was lying on a beach with Janezek. Suddenly a man with a mask was there, and he wanted to kill me. But I ran, and he ran after me. I didn't know what to do. So I hid. But my friend was in trouble, because that man had a gun, and suddenly there were hundred men with guns. I was really scared, but someone said that I have super power, and that I can kill all of them. So I went there, tried to kill everyone, and save my friend Janezek. I killed a hundred of them, but one was still alive. We started to fight but he won, I was still alive, but I couldn't move.
Janezek shot him with his gun, and he died. I was lying on the floor and screaming.
My friend Janezek woke me up. Than I realized that was a dream, and that I was lying in my bed. And I had to go to school. I was shaking but when I realized that it was only a dream, I felt much better.
After that I never watched scary movies again!
Sergej Rovtar, 8.b

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar