sreda, 20. april 2011

A story by Eva

SNAKE DREAMS
Hi! My name is Eva and I’m going to write about my very good friend called Klementina. Klementina told me about her scary dreams last night.
Klementina and I went for a walk in a forest. It was a beautiful day. The sun was shining and it was very warm, almost hot. The sky was blue and birds sang beautifully. We had a great time.
Suddenly Klementina saw something and screamed very loudly. I was scared for Klementina so I ran to her. She was afraid too. I was confused because I know Klementina isn’t afraid of anything. She isn’t afraid of dark or height. She can swim in deep ocean and she can walk alone along dangerous streets. She isn’t afraid of teachers, future, even of death. But there is one small thing she is afraid of. Snakes. She hates snakes. She hates poisonous snakes even more.
Suddenly birds stopped singing and it was very dark and cold. We saw two huge snakes. They were really huge. They crawled under a tree and they were poisonous. We screamed and started to run but snakes went after us. They didn’t stop. We found two huge jars and caught snakes in them. I don’t know why, but Klemenina wanted to take snakes home. When she came to the living room she dropped the jars with snakes and they came out. Klementina screamed and ran out of the living room.
When her mum heard her she asked her what happened. Klementina told her everything.
THEN, SHE WOKE UP!
Eva Oblakovič, 8.c

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar