sreda, 8. junij 2011

A story by Marko and Peter

The worst Christmas of my life

It was Christmas day and me and my family went to Paris. We wanted to visit our relatives and to celebrate together. On 23rd December ww flew from the airport in Linz. The flight was very comfortable. During he night we landed at Paris international airport. Next day we travelled by taxi to a street (I do not remember the address). Our relatives were pleased to meet us and they showed us the room where we would sleep. I remember that I went out that evening. I walked along the little and hidden streets to see how the life is there. Suddenly I heard a voice. It was very weak . I turned around and I saw a poor boy. He came to me and started begging. I saw, he was not a lazy boy, so I gave him some money. He smiled to me and we started talking. He told me, that he did not have a home anymore andhe didn't have anywhere to sleep. With this problem, I could not help him. He was very unlucky in his life and he did not want to live any more. He wanted to see the lucky life in heaven. He said thanks and goodbye. I went to the house where we were and fell asleep. Now we became friends with Teddy and we met every day. Since 24th of December we were together but on Christmas day I waited for him. He did not come. The next day, on 26th of December someone told me he was dead. He killed himself. He saw the life in heaven and he will be there forever.

On 28th of December we came home and lived in peace.

Marko Bertoncelj in Peter Gartnar, 8.a

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar